The average salary for a Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner in South Africa is R427,500.
Is Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
R0 - R428k
R0 - R445k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
A senior human resources (HR) business partner is typically the final authority within a company on matters concerning the business' employees. The HR business partner works to establish legally sound hiring and termination procedures, and then ensures that managers and supervisors understand and adhere to these policies. Due to the expense of training and hiring new employees, the senior HR partner also helps develop screening and interview procedures aimed at reducing turnover. The senior HR …Read more
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner Tasks
- Collaborate internally and externally to solve human resources problems and direct solutions.
- Lead change management strategies and mentor employees.
- Identify, pursue and hire prospects, on-boarding them and coaching for success.
- Advise and facilitate legal proceedings and employment issues.
- Develop and implement HR strategies, including bargaining, terminations, policy violations, hiring and others.
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
R181k - R775k
R122k - R372k
R140k - R528k
R315k - R1m
R293k - R738k
R93k - R294k
R122k - R788k
R150k - R466k
R395k - R2m
R116k - R995k