The average hourly pay for a Warehouse Associate in South Africa is R33.11.
Is Warehouse Associate your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
R28 - R38
R0 - R9,950
R66,252 - R138,947
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Warehouse Associate
A warehouse associate performs a variety of jobs in a company’s warehouse that require manual labor. Some tasks can include handling and boxing products, labeling them correctly, and doing basic packing work. They may also do picking, or finding a good or goods that correspond with a customer’s order and preparing it for shipping. Warehouse associate must have good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination, as well as be detail-oriented. A key component of this job is what is called “working …Read more
Warehouse Associate Tasks
- Inspect documents that are present from external suppliers.
- Perform filling work orders in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventory management of the sub-inventory.
- Call vendors for pick ups or returns.
- Perform packaging, handling, transportation and other related shipping duties.
Warehouse Associate Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.