PayScale is a growing technology company that is rapidly changing the world of compensation.
We hold the largest data source of real-time salary information by crowdsourcing
the data from millions of users and applying complex search algorithms to provide
detailed statistical analysis of current pay against the market.
PayScale is growing quickly, but we hire carefully. We seek highly motivated, smart
people who are passionate about building usable and innovative products.
Join the crew at PayScale, a compensation analytics company for individuals and businesses. PayScale is an energetic, high growth company located in Pioneer Square, Seattle. We have exciting products and fun challenges to solve, that is, if you are a data geek like us. We have more than 2,500 customers and millions of consumers who use our website and SaaS-based products. We need your help to take PayScale to the next level.
Tired of big company bureaucracy? Scared of joining a startup? We're not as risky as a startup but not as stodgy as a big company either.
Our software is disrupting the compensation world with a new, modern approach to salary data analysis. In our award-winning Pioneer Square office space, we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. We pay well and we work hard, but smart. We also provide competitive vacation and flex time because we understand you have a life outside of the office. Come to a place where your ideas are valued, your voice is heard and your work has an immediate impact.
About the Job
We are looking for a highly motivated, success driven Account Manager to own a portfolio of existing clients and help them develop a comprehensive compensation structure. Core responsibilities include:
- Meeting/exceeding monthly reoccurring revenue renewal quota
- Ensuring client’s realize subscription value and maximize its usage
- Educating client’s on new and additional products
- Developing meaningful customer relationships
- Identifying and resolving subscription issues
- Championing their customer’s within PayScale
- Previous experience as an Account Manager or in a role with direct revenue responsibility with a SaaS organization, and a proven track record for meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Excellent communication, relationship development, and issue diagnostic skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage revenue and service responsibilities seamlessly
- Demonstrated ability to teach, coach, and influence others
- Ability to work independently and operate own business
- Comfortable conducting majority of business via phone and email
- Collaborate effectively with internal colleagues, and support fellow team-members
- Self-confidence, and a willingness to learn
- Solid MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with CRM
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Nice to Haves
Apply for this job!
- Salesforce.com experience
- CCP designation
- Experience doing business with Human Resource Departments/Teams or previously held a Human Resource role