Assistant Vice President (AVP), Property Management Salary
Job Description for Assistant Vice President (AVP), Property Management
- Assist in planning, designing, managing and executing operations.
- Provide strategic support to and train team members.
- Initiate litigation involving tenants, contracts, and insurance agencies.
- Manage accounts and finances of real estate properties and prepare departmental budgets.
- Liaise between the landlord or management firm and tenants.
Assistant Vice President (AVP), Property Management Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Assistant Vice President (AVP), Property Management
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
For many Assistant VPs of Property Management, more experience generally translates to higher pay. Relatively untried employees who have fewer than five years of experience earn around $65K on average. People who have worked for five to 10 years can expect a higher median salary of $74K. Six-figure salaries surface after one to two decades on the job — experienced professionals in this group reap a six-figure median of $117K. Individuals who have achieved more than 20 years of experience don't seem to earn much more than people who have 10 to 20 years under their belts; the more senior group reports an average income of $121K.