Construction President Salary
The average salary for a Construction President is $90,000 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$67,407 - $160,000
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$38,658 - $178,793|
Job Description for Construction President
- Set up measurable standards of performance and goals for each department.
- Establish procedures for reporting, project and financial controls, and employee relations.
- Review and analyze financial activity to oversee profit and loss.
- Create and implement a strategic business plan, broad vision, and policies to maximize return and minimize risk.
- Lead and evaluate performance of subordinate construction directors and managers.
Key Stats for Construction President