Executive Medical Secretary Salary
The average salary for an Executive Medical Secretary is $47,289 per year.
Job Description for Executive Medical Secretary
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Provide administrative support, such as budget preparation, record keeping and reporting.
- Receive and route messages and documents to appropriate staff.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.