Home/Community Care Manager Salary
A Home/Community Care Manager earns an average salary of $39,602 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
Job Description for Home/Community Care Manager
- Oversee day-to-day operational and clinical activities for the home and community care program.
- Supervise staff and give clinical and administrative direction.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in home health and community care development.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Home/Community Care Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Home/Community Care Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.