Managed Services Strategist Salary
The average pay for a Managed Services Strategist is $67,500 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
$38,442 - $110,000
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$23,641 - $178,793|
Job Description for Managed Services Strategist
- Answer patient questions regarding the managed care program and policies.
- Coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote and educate managed care organizations.
- Collect and analyze data on managed care demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential contracts.
- Review and audit managed care program to ensure professional standards.
- Resolve patient complaints regarding claims and services rendered.