Managed Services Strategist Salary
The average pay for a Managed Services Strategist is $67,500 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
Job Description for Managed Services Strategist
- Answer patient questions regarding the managed care program and policies.
- Coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote and educate managed care organizations.
- Collect and analyze data on managed care demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential contracts.
- Review and audit managed care program to ensure professional standards.
- Resolve patient complaints regarding claims and services rendered.