Medical Director, Pediatrics Salary
The average salary for a Medical Director, Pediatrics is $207,204 per year.
Job Description for Medical Director, Pediatrics
- Manage and oversee daily clinical and administrative operations.
- Attend and present at meetings with other departments and area groups and agencies.
- Provide patient care and follow up services, including assessing patient care plans.
- Develop and implement behavioral health and recovery services and systems.
- Develop, evaluate, approve and revise clinical policy and protocols.
Medical Director, Medicine Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Medical Director, Pediatrics Reviews
What is it like working as a Medical Director, Pediatrics?
Medical Director, Pediatrics in Greenwich:
"All encompassing career finale."
Pros: Being a medical director gives me a little bit of everything I like, and a little bit of everything I dislike: patients, employees, and administrators.
Cons: Patients who access medicaid services through false claims. "cheat the system" This is very disheartening because Medicaid should be for persons who cannot afford health care.