Occupational Therapist Aide Salary
An Occupational Therapist Aide earns an average wage of $12.21 per hour.
Job Description for Occupational Therapist Aide
- Observe and document patients' progress, attitudes and behavior and report to supervisor.
- Perform clerical duties; take inventory, order and stock supplies, answer telephone, take messages and complete forms.
- Supervise patients in choosing and completing work details or arts and crafts projects.
- Prepare, clean and maintain work area and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Under close supervision of an occupational therapist or assistant perform select tasks in preparing the patient, administering treatment therapy and maintaining treatment area.