Occupational Therapist Aide Salary
An Occupational Therapist Aide earns an average wage of $12.00 per hour.
Job Description for Occupational Therapist Aide
- Observe and document patients' progress, attitudes and behavior and report to supervisor.
- Perform clerical duties; take inventory, order and stock supplies, answer telephone, take messages and complete forms.
- Supervise patients in choosing and completing work details or arts and crafts projects.
- Prepare, clean and maintain work area and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Under close supervision of an occupational therapist or assistant perform select tasks in preparing the patient, administering treatment therapy and maintaining treatment area.
Occupational Therapy Aide Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Occupational Therapist Aide