Personal Financial Representative Salary
A Personal Financial Representative earns an average wage of $15.77 per hour.
$32,525 - $42,253
$11.07 - $18.00
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$25,947 - $47,800|
|Hourly Rate||$11.07 - $18.00|
|Total Pay (||$25,947 - $47,800|
Job Description for Personal Financial Representative
- Qualify potential members for membership by opening checking accounts, savings accounts, IRAs, CDs, and processing loan applications.
- Identify the needs of members by cross-selling and up-selling products and referring them to a personal banker.
- Authorize, approve, and research transactions; perform overrides, approve check holds, and make check cashing decisions.
- Process a variety of teller transactions including deposits, withdrawals, payments and transfers.
- Provide knowledge of products and services to consult with new members to identify products and services that best fit their needs.
Key Stats for Personal Financial Representative
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.