Personal Financial Representative Salary
A Personal Financial Representative earns an average wage of $15.77 per hour.
$32,525 - $42,253
$11.07 - $18.00
Job Description for Personal Financial Representative
- Qualify potential members for membership by opening checking accounts, savings accounts, IRAs, CDs, and processing loan applications.
- Identify the needs of members by cross-selling and up-selling products and referring them to a personal banker.
- Authorize, approve, and research transactions; perform overrides, approve check holds, and make check cashing decisions.
- Process a variety of teller transactions including deposits, withdrawals, payments and transfers.
- Provide knowledge of products and services to consult with new members to identify products and services that best fit their needs.
Relationship Banker Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Personal Financial Representative
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.