Radiation Dosimetrist Salary
The average wage for a Radiation Dosimetrist is $41.20 per hour.
$95,000 - $129,500
$30.81 - $56.77
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$76,969 - $137,099|
|Hourly Rate||$30.81 - $56.77|
|Total Pay (||$76,969 - $137,099|
Job Description for Radiation Dosimetrist
- Perform radiation dosimetry services.
- Oversee radiation therapy equipment maintenance to ensure proper operation.
- Maintain quality assurance program in compliance with safety standards and regulations.
- Monitor radioactive exposure, equipment settings and patients' reactions records and files.
- Measure, gather and analyze data to calculate dosage for treatment planning, in collaboration with the radiation oncologist.
Radiation Dosimetrist Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Radiation Dosimetrist?
Radiation Dosimetrist in Kalispell:
Pros: Fun manipulating radiation dose to achieve doctors demand. SRS, and SBRT planning is very detailed and fun to do but can be stressful.
Cons: The pay is less than the 25th percentile for our region and we are doing work no one else and along with taking on tasks that exceed our job description.
Key Stats for Radiation Dosimetrist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.