Sailor or Marine Oiler Salary
A Sailor or Marine Oiler earns an average salary of $60,000 per year.
$17,879 - $100,671
Job Description for Sailor or Marine Oiler
- Maintains appropriate levels of lubricant in all main engine and the ship service diesel generator.
- Reads gauges and other indicators such as fuel oil pressure and temperature.
- Adjusts steam burning boiler drafts and maintains proper combustion, pressure and water levels in boilers.
- Greases/lubricates bearings, pumps and couplings.
- Operates and cleans oil filtration and centrifuge equipment.