Surveillance Supervisor Salary
A Surveillance Supervisor earns an average wage of $17.74 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field.
$30,411 - $52,651
$14.12 - $22.71
|Salary||$30,411 - $52,651|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$30,058 - $51,554|
|Hourly Rate||$14.12 - $22.71|
|Total Pay (||$30,058 - $51,554|
Job Description for Surveillance Supervisor
- Coordinate surveillance team and direct staff resources to effectively monitor and respond to potential breaches in company security.
- Act as a liaison to other internal company departments as well as external parties, such as local law enforcement or governmental institutions.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and local rules, laws and regulations in regards to surveillance activities.
- Train security team on day-to-day operations, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records and reports on daily security incidents.
Surveillance Supervisor Job Listings
Surveillance Supervisor Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Surveillance Supervisor?
Surveillance Supervisor in North Randall:
"Love my job."
Pros: Being in a supervisory role.
Cons: Lack of accountability for company.
Key Stats for Surveillance Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.