Therapeutic Specialty Representative Salary
The average salary for a Therapeutic Specialty Representative is $92,274 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$77,295 - $140,589|
|Bonus||$10,067 - $39,732|
|Total Pay (||$90,366 - $179,372|
Job Description for Therapeutic Specialty Representative
- Develop targeted and strategic accounts and business plans based on an in-depth understanding of customers and demographic factors.
- Assess sales data to determine any pain points or potential opportunities for new business.
- Engage in pre-call planning, and draft call reports and expense reports.
- Build customer rapport and offer customer-focused solutions in order to maintain long and short term sales goals.
- Utilize sales techniques proven to influence targeted physicians, hospitals, and care centers.
Therapeutic Specialty Representative Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Therapeutic Specialty Representative