Therapeutic Specialty Representative Salary
The average salary for a Therapeutic Specialty Representative is $91,366 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$76,898 - $141,914
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$76,898 - $141,914|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$89,812 - $181,062|
Job Description for Therapeutic Specialty Representative
- Develop targeted and strategic accounts and business plans based on an in-depth understanding of customers and demographic factors.
- Assess sales data to determine any pain points or potential opportunities for new business.
- Engage in pre-call planning, and draft call reports and expense reports.
- Build customer rapport and offer customer-focused solutions in order to maintain long and short term sales goals.
- Utilize sales techniques proven to influence targeted physicians, hospitals, and care centers.
Therapeutic Specialty Representative Job Listings
Key Stats for Therapeutic Specialty Representative