Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Marketing Executive is AED 84,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Marketing Executives?
An entry-level Marketing Executive with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 72,000 based on 11 salaries. An early career Marketing Executive with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 80,777 based on 73 …Read more
What Do Marketing Executives Do?
A marketing executive may perform a number of different duties depending upon the specific needs of their organization. They may lead, plan, supervise, and check up on the circulation of promotional merchandise. In this role, travel may be required, as marketing executives often are required to attend trade shows to search for products, network, and meet new clients. Marketing executives also typically attend many meetings, a setting in which new marketing ideas, projects, or computer-software …Read more
- Develop press releases and publicity for each product.
- Make sales pitches through traditional channels and also social media outlets.
- Design tangible sales materials and other resources to assist sales.
- Conduct and analyze market and competitive research.
- Establishing goals, deliverables and results for marketing programs.