The average hourly pay for an Architectural Designer with ArchiCAD skills is AU$27.42.
Is Architectural Designer your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
AU$23 - AU$33
AU$0 - AU$1,000
AU$52,734 - AU$73,308
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Architectural Designer
Architectural designers design such projects as buildings, urban landscapes, and parks. In some cases, designers will work as a part of a company or studio, although they can also work independently. They meet with the client to discuss the client's budget and preferences. They then consult with the landscape consultant to understand the construction site and create different concepts for the project for presentation to the client. After incorporating in client comments on concepts, architectura…Read more
Architectural Designer Tasks
- Produce CAD drawings, renderings, layouts and color boards for specific architectural design.
- Compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings and design layouts.
- Research and develop design and product solutions and presents them for consideration.
- Produce drawings and specifications that have been red lined by others.
- Use technical manuals to ensure compliance with required codes and standards.
Architectural Designer Job Listings
Popular Skills for Architectural Designer
Avg. Hourly Rate
Skills in Design are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include 3D Rendering, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit Architecture.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$40k - AU$70k
AU$41k - AU$73k
AU$49k - AU$97k
AU$40k - AU$76k
AU$54k - AU$110k
AU$53k - AU$88k
AU$50k - AU$94k
AU$60k - AU$124k
AU$64k - AU$148k
AU$58k - AU$98k