Avg. Base Salary (AUD)
The average salary for a Draftsperson is AU$55,000
What Do Draftspeople Do?
A draftsperson primarily works in the field of building design and architecture. (In many job listings, the term is used interchangeably with architect.) The work revolves around the conception, drawing, design, and schematics for residential and commercial buildings.
To perform their job well, a draftsperson must also be willing to work with other aspects of a construction project. They must have a clear understanding of the needs and function of the building or residence being designed and …Read more
- Accurately post closed work orders to the master design files.
- Review engineering drawings and supporting documentation to verify adherence to standard practices.
- Prepare layouts, drawings and designs according to engineering specifications using software.
- Log work orders into database and distribute and file work order folders daily.
- Coordinate work order process with construction supervisors, engineers and property accounting.
FAQs About Draftspeople
What is the highest pay for Draftspeople in Gold Coast?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Draftsperson in Gold Coast is A$NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Draftspeople in Gold Coast?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Draftsperson in Gold Coast is A$NaN / year
How can Draftspeople increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Draftsperson is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Draftsperson that oversees more junior Draftspeople, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.