The average salary for a Facilities Administrator in Australia is AU$54,099.
Is Facilities Administrator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
AU$44k - AU$75k
AU$46k - AU$74k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Facilities Administrator
Facilities administrators are responsible for providing dedicated administrative service and support for a variety of organizations, from law firms and technology companies to nursing homes. As chief administrators, they work closely with all other offices to ensure that operations proceed smoothly and also work with management to maintain proper records and documentation of all transactions. Facilities administrators may help develop long-term plans and goals for the administrative branch to i…Read more
Facilities Administrator Tasks
- Provide oversight of staff performance, ensuring compliance to company policies and government regulations.
- Manage facility finances, purchasing orders, and driving budget and performance goals.
- Oversee administration for the facility's daily business operations, planning schedules and delegating activities.
- Ensure and/or conduct personnel training on standard operating procedures and quality assurance.
- Monitor facility safety, cleanliness, and maintenance, including inventory management and/or equipment repair.
Facilities Administrator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Facilities Administrator
Facility Maintenance & Coordination
Skills in Office Administration and Customer Service are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Facility Maintenance & Coordination.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 10 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$31k - AU$55k
AU$39k - AU$64k
AU$35k - AU$58k
AU$34k - AU$57k
AU$30k - AU$51k
AU$35k - AU$61k
AU$44k - AU$69k
AU$46k - AU$80k
AU$41k - AU$68k
AU$40k - AU$61k