Avg. Base Salary (AUD)
The average salary for a Farm, Ranch, or Other Agricultural Manager is AU$62,500
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Farm, Ranch, or Other Agricultural Managers?
An early career Farm, Ranch, or Other Agricultural Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$62,500 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Farm, Ranch, or Other Agricultural Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of …Read more
What Do Farm, Ranch, or Other Agricultural Managers Do?
Farm, ranch or other agricultural managers oversee farm, ranch or other agricultural workers. They are responsible for management and day-to-day operations of their farm or ranch, which includes hiring and supervising workers. They must keep track of production, expenses and income of their farms as well. For crop farms, these managers must make sure that their workers follow established procedures in fertilizing, planting, cultivating and harvesting crops. They also oversee their farm's …Read more
- Hire, train, and supervise workers and plan, coordinate, and direct their activities.
- Oversee and direct activities such as planting, growing, and harvesting crops or breeding and raising livestock.
- Plan and manage the daily operation and business administration of a farm, ranch, timber tract, or other site of agricultural production.
- Ensure farm operations and practices meet health, safety, and environmental standards and regulations.
- Inspect farm buildings and equipment, making sure routine maintenance is carried out and repairs made when necessary.