The average hourly pay for an Early-Career Health and Safety Coordinator in Adelaide, South Australia is AU$25.00.
Is Health and Safety Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
AU$0 - AU$25
AU$0 - AU$55,640
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Health and Safety Coordinator
A health and safety coordinator spends much of their time observing and auditing the procedures and activities within a company to ensure that they meet company guidelines, and, possibly, state and federal requirements. They may complete inspections to ensure compliance, conduct in-services to educate employees, and maintain documentation of those activities. They are also responsible for compiling data and reports for management and the appropriate authorities. Health and safety coordinators …Read more
Health and Safety Coordinator Tasks
- Inspect work environment to ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Report safety violations and injuries to the appropriate authorities.
- Recommend changes to work conditions and procedures to improve the work environment and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Analyze work environment for unsafe work procedures and hazards.
- Provide health and safety training to all employees.
Health and Safety Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Employees with Health and Safety Coordinator in their job title in Perth, Western Australia earn an average of 12.0% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (8.6% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$60k - AU$126k
AU$50k - AU$93k
AU$44k - AU$69k
AU$73k - AU$160k
AU$70k - AU$163k
AU$62k - AU$134k
AU$47k - AU$84k
AU$63k - AU$114k
AU$56k - AU$115k
AU$63k - AU$147k