Avg. Base Salary (AUD)
The average salary for a Maintenance Coordinator is AU$66,639
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Maintenance Coordinators?
An early career Maintenance Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$64,178 based on 46 salaries. A mid-career Maintenance Coordinator with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AU$67,377 based on 28 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Maintenance Coordinators Do?
The maintenance coordinator typically oversees maintenance tasks inside a factory, plant, store, or other facility. They supervises a group of personnel, usually called the maintenance team, to delegate tasks and ensure the team completes high quality work and remains productive. Maintenance coordinators make sure that all health and safety procedures are followed to ensure a safe working environment. They are the first responder to daily emergencies, tend to equipment that needs repair through …Read more
- Review, evaluate, and prioritize requests for maintenance.
- Report on activities, budget, supplies, and planned projects.
- Inspect sites regularly, responding to complaints and evaluating current status and needs.
- Identify and resolve maintenance, materials, supplies, and staffing problems.
- Maintain, update, and plan the schedule, including assigning tasks to staff and hiring contractors.