The average salary for a Product Line Manager in Australia is AU$89,243.
Is Product Line Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
AU$57k - AU$152k
AU$0 - AU$23k
AU$55k - AU$154k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Product Line Manager
The product line manager manages specific products to ensure that their success is in line with the company's expectations. They strive to increase profitability of existing products, while also helping to develop new products. Product line managers work across all departments of the company, including sales, operations, engineering, marketing, and manufacturing. The product line manager must be able to effectively collaborate and communicate with these departments to meet company expectations a…Read more
Product Line Manager Tasks
- Manage the development cycle for new products, from conceptualization to product launch.
- Provide marketing with information for promoting products, and assist with the development of the marketing strategy.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitors to make sure products stay competitive.
- Work with management to develop long term product development and sales strategies for the company.
- Carry out research to determine customer needs and expectations in order to develop new products.
Product Line Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Product Line Manager
Pay by Experience Level for Product Line Manager
An early career Product Line Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$88,437 based on 9 salaries. An experienced Product Line Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AU$91,563 based on 6 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 15 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$67k - AU$140k
AU$87k - AU$168k
AU$72k - AU$151k
AU$59k - AU$121k
AU$68k - AU$137k
AU$61k - AU$142k
AU$125k - AU$234k
AU$49k - AU$80k
AU$51k - AU$99k
AU$75k - AU$125k