Mid-Career Solutions Architect with Network Architecture / Design Skills Salary (Australia)
The average pay for a Mid-Career Solutions Architect with Network Architecture / Design skills is AU$110,000 per year.
|Salary||AU$87,968 - AU$151,273|
|Bonus||AU$1,216 - AU$25,644|
|Total Pay (||AU$89,212 - AU$172,796|
Job Description for Solutions Architect
Solutions architects are in charge of creating, designing, and implementing arrangements within a business. They help to build new systems needed by the company and must be able to identify the business' current problems and future technological goals. They are also in charge of communicating with other departments to implement new plans and goals. Solutions architects can work in the fields of business development, business planning, mentoring, management, or quality assurance. In some cases, they are also recruited to teach and guide.Read More...
This job requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or software engineering. Although experience is not always required, several years of network administration experience is beneficial. Solutions architects need to have high levels of concentration, creativity, and leadership, as well as good problem solving skills. They also need to have extensive knowledge of computers and software. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Solutions Architect Tasks
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions.
- Prepare and document testing requirements as well as all test data.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements.
- Prioritize goals and objectives, and monitor the work of others.
- Design and develop technical solutions based on existing technologies.
Solutions Architect Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Solutions Architect
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 6 votes.