Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for an Associate Director, Non-Profit Organization is C$68,715
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Associate Director, Non-Profit Organizations?
An early career Associate Director, Non-Profit Organization with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$61,928 based on 19 salaries. A mid-career Associate Director, Non-Profit Organization with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of …Read more
What Do Associate Director, Non-Profit Organizations Do?
Associate directors of non-profit organizations are tasked with assisting their organizations' directors and are responsible for developing strategic plans related to fundraising, donor recognition programs, events for major donor societies, public events related to fundraising, and other endeavors. Prior managerial or supervisory experience and a bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or another relevant field are generally required for this position.
These associate directors should …Read more
- Assist with updating and publishing the organization's newsletter, website, and promotional material.
- Assist in management and oversight of budget, fundraising, and donation reporting.
- Provide administrative support, greet visitors, answer the phone, perform data entry, maintain records, etc.
- Ensure fundraising records are accurate and up to date.
- Help plan fundraising activities and direct the daily implementation of fundraising strategies.