The average salary for a Chief Administrative Officer is C$98,114.
Is Chief Administrative Officer your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
C$58k - C$171k
C$1k - C$63k
C$53k - C$175k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Chief Administrative Officer
A chief administrative officer is an executive within an organization who is responsible for overseeing the operations within the business. This is a position found in a variety of industries and organizations. A chief administrative officer will generally work within an office, though some travel may be required. While this person will generally keep weekday, daytime hours, extended hours may often be necessary and expected. Many organizations require this person to have attained a master’s …Read more
Chief Administrative Officer Tasks
- Oversee and direct administrative support services to align with corporate objectives; facilities, security, mail distribution, record management, and other office support services.
- Develop infrastructure, analyze current processes, recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Oversee facilities planning, maintenance and custodial operations internal or external service contracts.
- Handle contract procurement and negotiation.
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies; review operational reports.
Chief Administrative Officer Job Listings
Popular Skills for Chief Administrative Officer
Pay by Experience Level for Chief Administrative Officer
An early career Chief Administrative Officer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$80,000 based on 17 salaries. A mid-career Chief Administrative Officer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$101,736 based on 20 salaries. An experienced Chief Administrative Officer with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$125,032 based on 17 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of C$142,000.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 69 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
C$44k - C$105k
C$46k - C$123k
C$34k - C$65k
C$37k - C$78k
C$43k - C$121k
C$42k - C$90k
C$34k - C$56k
C$38k - C$67k
C$59k - C$143k
C$45k - C$115k