The average salary for a Corporate Accountant in Brampton, Ontario is C$48,125.
Is Corporate Accountant your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
C$41k - C$61k
C$0 - C$491
C$42k - C$61k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Corporate Accountant
Much of corporate accountants’ work deals with ensuring that businesses stay within their own financial policies, as well as applicable regulations and tax laws. The information that corporate accountants generate is passed to executive-level staff, who then use it to make decisions about the business of the company. The duties of corporate accountants generally fall into two categories. The first of these is preparing financial statements. Corporate accountants gather ledgers and finance infor…Read more
Corporate Accountant Tasks
- Oversee all regional or departmental company finance and accounting activities.
- Ensure accuracy of financial reporting and adherence to local and federal regulations, including Sarbanes Oxley specifications.
- Consolidate and analyze cross-company financial data.
- Prepare company accounts for auditing.
- Maintain corporate financial records and regularly prepare accounting reports and journal entries.
Corporate Accountant Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Corporate Accountant
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Corporate Accountant in their job title in Calgary, Alberta earn an average of 49.2% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Edmonton, Alberta (33.5% more) and Mississauga, Ontario (24.7% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Winnipeg, Manitoba (0.5% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.