The average salary for an Executive Coordinator with Office Administration skills in Canada is C$52,495.
Is Executive Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$0 - C$52k
C$0 - C$58k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Executive Coordinator
Executive coordinators are responsible for providing comprehensive organizational and administrative support to an executive or executives within their organization. Their day-to-day responsibilities may include managing schedules and meetings, answering phones, responding to emails, taking meeting minutes, and identifying and prioritizing items for attention. Additionally, executive coordinators are responsible for building and maintaining good working relationships with other staff members, as…Read more
Executive Coordinator Tasks
- Provide phone and communications support, including scheduling and sending out updates.
- Order and organize supplies and infrastructure, including knowledge base.
- Compile information, assist in reporting, and identify gaps and emergent problems.
- Arrange special events and travel.
- Track metrics and communication history to provide current status on projects.
Executive Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Executive Coordinator
Skills in Project Coordinating and Scheduling are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Event Planning, Office Management and Executive Support.
Related Job Salaries
C$31k - C$52k
C$40k - C$70k
C$37k - C$69k
C$32k - C$54k
C$39k - C$69k
C$28k - C$51k
C$35k - C$67k
C$32k - C$62k
C$43k - C$77k
C$29k - C$56k