Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for a Healthcare Manager is C$72,385
What Do Healthcare Managers Do?
A healthcare manager is responsible for ensuring that a clinic’s goals align with their budget, the needs of the community, and the goals of the facility's practitioners. They do this by making business decisions and creating plans that help the facility reach those goals. Other duties performed by healthcare managers include working with medical staff leaders to plan ongoing and daily responsibilities such as department budgets, medical equipment, and supply needs, as well as following up on …Read more
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care facility or medical business.
- Provide medical expertise in implementing reimbursement policies.
- Manage patient information and databases, ensuring that they are accurate and available only to authorized personnel.
- Formulate business strategies and coordinate day-to-day business.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.