The average pay for a Home Health Aide (HHA) Scheduler is C$18.09 per hour.
The average pay for a Home Health Aide (HHA) Scheduler is C$46,000 per year.
C$14.18 - C$23.00
|Hourly Rate||C$14.18 - C$23.00|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|C$29,829 - C$53,477|
Job Description for Home Health Aide (HHA) Scheduler
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day clinical activities, monitor and prioritize staff workflow and schedules of home visits.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of nursing and clinical aid staff.
- Supervise home health aid staff and give clinical direction.
Home Health Aide (HHA) Scheduler Job Listings
Key Stats for Home Health Aide (HHA) Scheduler
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.