The average salary for a Managing Consultant in Canada is C$116,043.
Is Managing Consultant your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
C$87k - C$147k
C$485 - C$26k
C$0 - C$2k
C$0 - C$9k
C$93k - C$150k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Managing Consultant
Managing consultant perform a wide variety of tasks, such as researching, collecting and analyzing data, interviewing various people in relation to their client and the client's company, presenting solutions, aiding and implementing plans and solutions, and keeping clients updated on progress. These consultants generally work for clients on a contractual basis, and the type of clients that may use a managing consultant can range from charities to utilities to media to healthcare to retail. Mana…Read more
Managing Consultant Tasks
- Direct consulting project deliverables, driving objectives and schedules and ensuring client needs are met.
- Manage delivery team personnel, providing training, guidance, and performance evaluations.
- Provide sales support, assisting with strategy development and informing sales team of client needs.
- Oversee client relationship management, assessing and guiding communication strategies and assisting with complex consultations.
- Work with leadership to review services, identifying areas for improvement and altering strategies and scope.
Popular Employer Salaries for Managing Consultant
Explore the most common career paths for Managing Consultant. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Managing Consultant Job Listings
Popular Skills for Managing Consultant
Skills in Consulting Management, Project Management and IT Consulting are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Change Management.
Pay by Experience Level for Managing Consultant
A mid-career Managing Consultant with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$110,286 based on 11 salaries. An experienced Managing Consultant with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$122,468 based on 20 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of C$135,238.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 40 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
C$50k - C$104k
C$52k - C$103k
C$44k - C$105k
C$49k - C$108k
C$53k - C$124k
C$52k - C$110k
C$39k - C$69k
C$49k - C$93k
C$56k - C$114k
C$47k - C$87k