Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for a Program Director, Non-Profit is C$68,591
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Program Director, Non-Profits?
An early career Program Director, Non-Profit with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$56,000 based on 15 salaries. An experienced Program Director, Non-Profit with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$65,170 based on 35 salaries. …Read more
What Do Program Director, Non-Profits Do?
Non-profit organizations have different aims and goals from profit-driven enterprises, and although both types share common forms of internal structure and use similar methods to generate revenue, the challenges facing the non-profit director of the operation are quite different from those of a corporate or business executive.
Non-profit program directors have two primary goals: getting and spending. Non-profit organizations are typically funded by donations, so ensuring income is an essential …Read more
- Evaluate program policies to ensure that they meet client needs, are effectively administered, are fairly applied.
- Assist in preparing program budgets; administer approved amounts, ensuring compliance.
- Coordinate program planning and development with other company activities.
- Ensure that record keeping and statistical information is maintained, updated and communicated.
- Supervise the program managers/coordinators, assisting with staff hiring, coaching and evaluation.