Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for a Project Administrator, Engineering is C$49,771
What Do Project Administrator, Engineerings Do?
Engineering project administrators are responsible for overseeing the many different phases of their projects to ensure the projects' timely completion. They must be able to track/monitor their projects' progress, create reports, and present findings to their managers. They must also be able to analyze data from their projects and be able to provide insight and guidance when needed about said projects. They usually also monitor projects' budgets and coordinate frequently with various …Read more
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Provide technical leadership for complex or unique assignments.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.