Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for a Senior Business Consultant is C$89,320
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Business Consultants?
An early career Senior Business Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$76,471 based on 7 salaries. An experienced Senior Business Consultant with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$93,476 based on 7 salaries.
What Do Senior Business Consultants Do?
Senior business consultants must understand a wide range of business factors and operations, including data analysis and developing, implementing, analyzing, managing, and tracking projects and initiatives. They may also be responsible for quality enhancements, customer satisfaction, and cost reduction, and strong presentation skills and knowledge of finance are important in this position.
Senior business consultants should have good interpersonal skills to help clients solve problems, and …Read more
- Manage client portfolios, consulting with clients to identify business needs and provide best practices.
- Support Business Development teams in pre-sales, cross selling products and services to clients.
- Assist consulting team in developing solutions and establish metrics and analysis frameworks within consulting procedures.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and monitor portfolio performance, presenting findings to clients.
- Perform analysis of client data to develop and present prototypes and solutions to clients.
FAQs About Senior Business Consultants
What is the highest pay for Senior Business Consultants?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Senior Business Consultant is CA$116k / year
What is the lowest pay for Senior Business Consultants?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Senior Business Consultant is CA$59k / year
How can Senior Business Consultants increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Senior Business Consultant is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Senior Business Consultant that oversees more junior Senior Business Consultants, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.