The average salary for an Experienced Senior Systems Analyst with Windows Server 2012 R2 skills in Canada is C$71,469.
Is Senior Systems Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$67k - C$94k
C$3k - C$13k
C$69k - C$112k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Systems Analyst
Senior systems analysts are in charge of implementing and analyzing complex systems for their organizations, which includes planning development, testing, and deployment processes for various departments, and they report their progress to informational systems managers. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask on separate projects are important for senior systems analysts, and their main responsibilities often focus on software design, programming, and application maintenance. …Read more
Senior Systems Analyst Tasks
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
Senior Systems Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Systems Analyst
Microsoft SQL Server
Skills in SQL, Project Management, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and Microsoft Office are correlated to pay that is above average.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Related Job Salaries
C$46k - C$87k
C$50k - C$104k
C$31k - C$52k
C$56k - C$115k
C$66k - C$115k
C$52k - C$99k
C$43k - C$80k
C$48k - C$87k
C$44k - C$81k
C$39k - C$69k