The average salary for an Experienced Senior Systems Analyst with Oracle skills in Toronto, Ontario is C$90,480.
Is Senior Systems Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
C$87k - C$94k
C$0 - C$6k
C$88k - C$104k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Systems Analyst
Senior systems analysts are in charge of implementing and analyzing complex systems for their organizations, which includes planning development, testing, and deployment processes for various departments, and they report their progress to informational systems managers. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask on separate projects are important for senior systems analysts, and their main responsibilities often focus on software design, programming, and application maintenance. …Read more
Senior Systems Analyst Tasks
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
Explore the most common career paths for Senior Systems Analyst. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Senior Systems Analyst
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Senior Systems Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Systems Analyst
Skills that pay less than market rate include Java, Windows Operating System General Use, SQL and Microsoft Office.
Related Job Salaries
C$46k - C$87k
C$50k - C$104k
C$31k - C$52k
C$56k - C$115k
C$66k - C$115k
C$52k - C$99k
C$43k - C$80k
C$47k - C$87k
C$43k - C$81k
C$39k - C$69k