The average salary for an Experienced Senior Systems Analyst in Belleville, Ontario is C$67,868.
Is Senior Systems Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$0 - C$68k
C$0 - C$69k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Systems Analyst
Senior systems analysts are in charge of implementing and analyzing complex systems for their organizations, which includes planning development, testing, and deployment processes for various departments, and they report their progress to informational systems managers. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask on separate projects are important for senior systems analysts, and their main responsibilities often focus on software design, programming, and application maintenance. …Read more
Senior Systems Analyst Tasks
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
Senior Systems Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Senior Systems Analyst in their job title in Calgary, Alberta earn an average of 38.7% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Montréal, Québec (28.1% more) and Edmonton, Alberta (24.9% more).
Related Job Salaries
C$46k - C$87k
C$50k - C$104k
C$31k - C$52k
C$57k - C$116k
C$67k - C$116k
C$52k - C$99k
C$43k - C$80k
C$48k - C$87k
C$40k - C$76k
C$44k - C$81k