The average salary for an Experienced Solutions Architect with System Architecture skills in Vancouver, British Columbia is C$120,000.
Is Solutions Architect your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
C$0 - C$120k
C$0 - C$134k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Solutions Architect
Solutions architects are in charge of creating, designing, and implementing arrangements within a business. They help to build new systems needed by the company and must be able to identify the business' current problems and future technological goals. They are also in charge of communicating with other departments to implement new plans and goals. Solutions architects can work in the fields of business development, business planning, mentoring, management, or quality assurance. In some cases, t…Read more
Solutions Architect Tasks
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions.
- Prepare and document testing requirements as well as all test data.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements.
- Prioritize goals and objectives, and monitor the work of others.
- Design and develop technical solutions based on existing technologies.
Solutions Architect Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Solutions Architect
Skills that pay less than market rate include Business Analysis, Project Management, Enterprise Solutions, Cloud Computing and Software Architecture.
Related Job Salaries
C$47k - C$88k
C$53k - C$100k
C$67k - C$116k
C$50k - C$105k
C$38k - C$74k
C$75k - C$123k
C$51k - C$112k
C$48k - C$87k
C$57k - C$116k
C$44k - C$81k