The average salary for a Systems Integration Analyst in Canada is C$71,025.
Is Systems Integration Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$51k - C$113k
C$5k - C$10k
C$0 - C$1k
C$52k - C$126k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Systems Integration Analyst
Systems integration analysts are responsible for ensuring that a business's information systems, such as data collection and communication systems (computers, phones, etc.), work together as a cooperative unit. They must work to create an environment which achieves maximum output while simultaneously maintaining low costs, and they usually work independently but also interact with department managers regarding the company's needs. Data analysis is common in this position, and they typically wri…Read more
Systems Integration Analyst Tasks
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
Job Satisfaction for Systems Integration Analyst
Systems Integration Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Systems Integration Analyst
An early career Systems Integration Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$66,804 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Systems Integration Analyst with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$80,000 based on 5 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 13 survey responses.