Avg. Base Salary (CHF)
The average salary for a Senior Solutions Architect is 129,414 Fr.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Solutions Architects?
An experienced Senior Solutions Architect with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of 130,040 Fr. based on 21 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of 144,828 Fr..
What Do Senior Solutions Architects Do?
The position of a senior solutions architect demands leadership and exceptional mentoring abilities, as they work closely with teams of developers and junior solution architects in order to deliver high-quality products and services. Senior solutions architects work primarily indoors and are responsible for technical pre-sales support, achieving sales goals, and providing input regarding solutions, structure, and growth.
A bachelor's degree and prior experience in a federal government …Read more
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions.
- Coach, mentor and develop junior team members.
- Prepare and document testing requirements as well as all test data.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements.
- Design and develop technical solutions based on existing technologies.