Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Senior Business Consultant is €69,393
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Business Consultants?
An early career Senior Business Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €60,330 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Senior Business Consultant with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €69,274 based on 13 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Senior Business Consultants Do?
Senior business consultants must understand a wide range of business factors and operations, including data analysis and developing, implementing, analyzing, managing, and tracking projects and initiatives. They may also be responsible for quality enhancements, customer satisfaction, and cost reduction, and strong presentation skills and knowledge of finance are important in this position.
Senior business consultants should have good interpersonal skills to help clients solve problems, and …Read more
- Manage client portfolios, consulting with clients to identify business needs and provide best practices.
- Support Business Development teams in pre-sales, cross selling products and services to clients.
- Assist consulting team in developing solutions and establish metrics and analysis frameworks within consulting procedures.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and monitor portfolio performance, presenting findings to clients.
- Perform analysis of client data to develop and present prototypes and solutions to clients.