Avg. Base Salary (EGP)
The average salary for a Corporate Trainer is E£ 60,000
What Do Corporate Trainers Do?
A corporate trainer mentors, trains, and helps professionally develop other employees in their organization. A successful corporate trainer delivers training to groups and individuals in an engaging, informative manner and helps assess and document trainees' performance. Corporate trainers must be able to effectively use a variety of technology such as slide decks, projectors and technology-based assessment tools. A typical day for corporate trainers involves traveling to a location in which …Read more
- Develop, revise, and deliver training to employees via diverse channels like classrooms, the intranet and the web.
- Organize rooms and materials for in-person trainings.
- Track metrics regarding attendance, satisfaction, and use of trainings.
- Identify and evaluate external sources of training materials and courses.
- Confer with supervisors and employees to identify training needs and shape curricula.
FAQs About Corporate Trainers
What is the highest pay for Corporate Trainers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Corporate Trainer is EGPNaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Corporate Trainers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Corporate Trainer is EGPNaN / year
How can Corporate Trainers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Corporate Trainer is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Corporate Trainer that oversees more junior Corporate Trainers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.