Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Brand Manager is €41,606
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Brand Managers?
An early career Brand Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €35,237 based on 10 salaries. A mid-career Brand Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €58,958 based on 9 salaries. An experienced Brand Manager with …Read more
What Do Brand Managers Do?
Businesses and corporations that rely extensively on customer-facing operations will typically have one or more brand managers under contract. These specialized marketing managers are typically assigned to one or more branded trademarks, which are owned by and associated with the company. The brand manager's job is to simply control and manage all the ways that particular brand is exposed to the public. The manager works to assure that consumers associate positive responses with the brand, …Read more
- Lead development of consumer communications in collaboration with corporate advertising.
- Set objectives, strategies, tactics and targets for all elements of the marketing mix.
- Develop and coach assistant brand managers and guide marketing skill development.
- Develop and lead annual brand strategy.
- Responsible for developing plans and executing projects that support the broader marketing strategy.