The average salary for a Principal Software Engineer in Finland is €67,407.
Is Principal Software Engineer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
€62k - €97k
€62k - €97k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Principal Software Engineer
Principal software engineers are in charge of most of the technical aspects of an organization's projects. You could consider them to be architects of sorts given the vast scope of work they do on a regular basis. Their primary function is being able to scale projects efficiently while maximizing performance and minimizing costs. They can also oversee development teams and coordinate strategies to make sure the technologies are interconnected and product lines are working smoothly. Most of the t…Read more
Principal Software Engineer Tasks
- Design, develop, integrate, test and deploy company's software.
- Execute product specification, system design, development and system integration.
- Develop new product concepts and development, deliver product prototypes.
- Conduct new technology research, concept specification and design of individual software components.
- Participate in product and program collaboration.
Principal Software Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 9 survey responses.