What Do Architectural Interns Do?
An architectural intern is normally the entry-level position for an individual trained to be an architect. These internships are normally paid positions for individuals who have completed formal training and basic certification in the field. The intern normally works under the supervision of senior architects and partners within a firm, learning techniques, demonstrating their skills, and building a resume for future employment. Companies may make a job offer to successful candidates at the conc…Read more
- Create three dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documentation using software.
- May participate in the architectural design process and develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics.
- Assist with contract administration responsibilities.
- Assist in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
- Perform redline changes and revisions.