The average salary for a Late-Career Chief Information Officer (CIO) is HK$1,838,658.
Is Chief Information Officer (CIO) your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$1m - HK$2m
HK$63k - HK$996k
HK$1m - HK$3m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Chief Information Officer (CIO)
In the 21st century, one of the most important operational aspects to any large enterprise is their ability to construct, maintain, and upgrade their information technology framework. This accounts for a large amount of expense, and it usually requires teams of skilled professionals to work together. In organizations that are large enough, these information systems operations are all managed by a high-level executive officer called the chief information officer (CIO). As the top of this organi…Read more
Chief Information Officer (CIO) Tasks
- Establish, coordinate and evaluate information technology strategies for key products and services.
- Oversee management of IT personnel and development teams.
- Communicate at a senior level of the organization.
- Provide technical expertise and industry knowledge to support sales and marketing efforts.
- Oversee and evaluates IT operations.
Chief Information Officer (CIO) Job Listings
Popular Skills for Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Related Job Salaries
HK$656k - HK$2m
HK$610k - HK$3m
HK$843k - HK$2m
HK$629k - HK$2m
HK$721k - HK$3m
HK$547k - HK$2m
HK$454k - HK$2m
HK$589k - HK$2m
HK$444k - HK$2m
HK$414k - HK$2m