The average salary for a Late-Career Commercial Manager in Hong Kong is HK$505,000.
Is Commercial Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
HK$0 - HK$505k
HK$0 - HK$545k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Commercial Manager
A commercial manager fills a non-technical, business-oriented position within a company. Their main function is to oversee revenue and expenses used to create financial returns. This mostly is done through policy-level work, creating rules or practices to determine the steps that the business takes when conducting commercial business. The commercial manager often fills several sub-roles depending on the size of the company. Some of these can include individual sales responsibilities, marketing,…Read more
Commercial Manager Tasks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, creating new contracts and updating as conditions or tariffs change.
- Use analytics to create action plans for business growth.
- Oversee and direct contractors, staff, suppliers and carriers to ensure timely results.
- Procure and obtain materials and supplies for ongoing and one-time projects.
- Develop pricing structures and risk assessments for products to lead commercial efforts.
Commercial Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Commercial Manager
A mid-career Commercial Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$500,000 based on 3 salaries. An experienced Commercial Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$711,500 based on 9 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 12 survey responses.