The average salary for a Digital Marketing Manager with Online Marketing skills is HK$466,000.
Is Digital Marketing Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$0 - HK$466k
HK$0 - HK$34k
HK$0 - HK$475k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Digital Marketing Manager
Digital marketing managers are in charge of developing and complete marketing projects according to the organization's goals and values. They must create efficient, effective advertising strategies in digital spaces to promote products or services. Most digital marketing managers focus on increasing sales and brand loyalty by holding events or campaigns to increase awareness and satisfaction. Digital marketing managers must have an expert-level knowledge of e-commerce and the ever-changing digit…Read more
Digital Marketing Manager Tasks
- Develop and implement strategies for new media and digital marketing teams.
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms.
- Build effective teams, manage multiple projects, and supervise collaboration between departments in order to drive positive business growth.
- Lead website development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels.
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for Digital Marketing Manager
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Skills in Social Media Marketing are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Email Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Digital Marketing and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 4 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$185k - HK$664k
HK$17k - HK$288k
HK$28k - HK$404k
HK$18k - HK$483k
HK$53k - HK$958k
HK$380k - HK$1m
HK$16k - HK$259k
HK$308k - HK$1m
HK$15k - HK$230k
HK$198k - HK$735k