The average salary for a Digital Marketing Manager with Social Media Marketing skills in Hong Kong is HK$408,385.
Digital Marketing Manager by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Digital Marketing Managers Do?
Digital marketing managers are in charge of developing and complete marketing projects according to the organization's goals and values. They must create efficient, effective advertising strategies in digital spaces to promote products or services. Most digital marketing managers focus on increasing sales and brand loyalty by holding events or campaigns to increase awareness and satisfaction. Digital marketing managers must have an expert-level knowledge of e-commerce and the ever-changing digit…Read more
Digital Marketing Manager Tasks
- Develop and implement strategies for new media and digital marketing teams.
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms.
- Build effective teams, manage multiple projects, and supervise collaboration between departments in order to drive positive business growth.
- Lead website development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels.
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Digital Marketing Managers?
Skills in Digital Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Email Marketing are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Google Analytics and Online Marketing.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Digital Marketing Managers?
An early career Digital Marketing Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$342,000 based on 10 salaries. A mid-career Digital Marketing Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$432,000 based on 18 salaries. An experienced Digital Marketing Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$600,218 based on 10 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 38 survey responses.