The average salary for an Education Consultant in Hong Kong is HK$237,408.
Is Education Consultant your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
HK$93k - HK$700k
HK$0 - HK$36k
HK$0 - HK$22k
HK$163k - HK$645k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Education Consultant
Education consultants frequently give advice to students and/or their parents about post-high school education. Tasks performed by education consultants include administering "career path" exams, providing advice on the career choice of a particular student, and helping students fill out the necessary forms and applications when applying for colleges or universities. Additionally, they might help the student prepare his or her college essay to submit with the application, which may include revie…Read more
Education Consultant Tasks
- Learn new materials and develop curriculum to teach the information to a variety of audiences.
- Act as internal consultant to troubleshoot and resolve training problems.
- Obtain and analyze feedback and performance data through a variety of mechanisms.
- Create and update training databases and curriculum.
- Follow curriculum to train target audiences virtually and in person.
Education Consultant Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Education Consultant
An entry-level Education Consultant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$240,000 based on 5 salaries. An early career Education Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$240,000 based on 9 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 14 survey responses.